Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Alsace - Les Perles du Vignoble - Brochure


Several months ago I blogged about hiking in the vineyards just to the west of Colmar France. It's one of my favorite regions and I have grown to really love the wine. See my previous posts Riquewihr, Ribeauville, Alsace hiking and public transport options from Colmar for photos and more.

Anyway, Jim from Chicago, asked me to try to scan the map guide I picked up several years ago that illustrates the 'trail'. As he says many of the signs on the route are now gone, so it's good to have a map. (I got lost on my hike last year from Kientzheim to Riquewihr - not on this map - and found myself walking through the fields adjoining the motorway ... not really my idea of fun.)

The picture above is one of the smaller city maps on the back of the brochure. Pages 2 and 3 of the brochure are the area map. Note that even with the map the trail is not really clear because the map does not include street names ... combine it with another map or use your best judgment.

Here is a pdf version of the entire brochure: Les Perles du Vignoble (2003). (Big file - 12 mb).

No comments: